Little Dingoes Class
- To develop – strong feelings of self-worth and self-confidence.
- To encourage – cognitive environment that challenges children to extend their skills, to take calculated risks, to love learning and to be proud of their accomplishments.
- To ensure – an atmosphere of warmth and love; where your child will feel secure and free to grow.
- To discover – each Child’s uniqueness, special needs, talents and strengths.
- To provide – a stimulating environment.
- To build – a sense of individual worth.
- To reinforce – and challenge a Child’s natural development; socially, emotionally, spiritually, and intellectually.
- To provide – support to families through the provision of high quality care, resources and education.
- To respect – the individual rights and privacy of all families.
- To establish – a good working relationship between staff and parents to enable ALL parents to feel welcome and accepted by being aware of each family’s cultural and social backgrounds so that everyone has access to the Nursery in a way that suits their needs.
- To inform – families by using daily communication books and newsletters.
- To present – abundant opportunities for parents to feel comfortable to ask questions.
- To encourage – parent and community involvement as an essential part of the operation of the Nursery so that through frequent and active participation the family, staff and community will work to achieve the goals of the Nursery.
- To provide – excellent quality care and education. Every effort is made to employ experienced and qualified staff whose primary role is to give secure, loving care while providing a well-planned developmental program.
- For staff – to work together as part of a team through effective communication and respect.
- To promote – training and processional enrichment to all staff.